Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FUCK Detroit

A couple of days late, but that's better than a couple months. All I can say about Sunday's game is Fuck Detroit. Fuck them in their unemployed ass.

It's bad enough the Hawks had the second period from hell, and that all the skaters looked hungover, and that NBC had this game start at 11:30 in the fucking morning, and bad enough that I had to witness my first loss of the season, but then this nutsack goes and writes this horseshit piece of a story: http://blog.mlive.com/ottoman-empire/2010/03/chicago_blackhawks_national_anthem_tradition_has_to_go.html

Seriously? This asshole can go lick a dick.

The war veterans that attend everygame don't seem to have a problem with the raucous anthem. They are also treated to a standing ovation every game, so I don't want to hear any of this "unpatriotic" bullshit. This is just a grumpy detroit fuckstain with nothing better to do. I know you can't believe everything in a video games (otherwise I'd be a world class golfer, mafia member and general manager), but in NHL '10 they even call it one of the great traditions in all of sports. So again, FUCK DETROIT.

Quick question, what would you call Chicago if it sucked?


Detroit.

Observations from the game:
- I was a dumb hockey fan once, but I at least I didn't pretend to be smart. The same cannot be said for the idiots populating the 300 level nowadays. I'm all for new fans, I was one recently too, but at least get your shit straight. We can't trade Versteeg for Ovechkin, Corey Crawford is not the answer in goal, and don't be afraid to point out our skaters turning the puck over in their own zone before chastising the goalies.
-I don't like to blame the Zebras, but holy hell they were terrible in this game.
-Fuck NBC. There's absolutely no good reason for a hockey game to start before noon. When you're fighting church traffic on your way to the stadium, there's something seriously wrong. And lucky me, my tickets this Sunday are for a game which NBC decided to start at 11 FUCKING 30 again... If it wasn't for Community and The Office I'd boycott the channel.

No comments: